- NYTimes: Why We Should Teach Kids to Call Robot 'It'
- FC: Apps for Good Made by Teenagers
- EdSurge: CT is Critical Thinking
- Machine Design: 4 Ways to Encourage More Women in STEM
- Macaroni Kid: Kids Changing World Thru STEM
- CNN: HS Students Build Wheel Chair for Local 2 Year Old
- NYPost: Girls Are Acing AP CS Test
- Huff Post: Teen Writes Children's Book To Encourage Other Girls To Code
- Business Insider: Repl.it is helping kids learn how to code
- NYTimes: The Secret History of Women in Coding
- NYTimes: Girls Get Tech. They Just Need Others to Believe It.
- NYTimes: The Two Codes Your Kids Need to Know
- Medium: CSforALL Stories - Changing the world and challenging my fears
LHS Hour of Code 2019
8 months ago
By Alicia Biggs
Three short levels, but they're tricky! Can you code Wonder Woman through battle?
You think you know Minecraft, but have you ever tried to code your own world from the ground up? It's harder than it looks! Are you up for the challenge?
More of the creative type? Or want more of a challenge when it comes to coding? Code a choose your own adventure story with Twine!
You will need BOTH links below for this activity:
Hear from Stephen Curry why it's important to learn Computer Science!